Like A Dream
this is me!

Loraine aka wassupitsLO. 14.single.awesome



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Music im into now!

Super Junior's SEXY, FREE AND SINGLE

Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   


first day of school, the amusement park - 26/6/12

HELLO PEOPLE WHO READ THIS POST :DD
:D today is the first day of school for me, and it's a half day!! :]
from 9am till 1p.m. and its only today... :]
after school, my parents brought me to USS (universal studios Singapore) and i had a blast! :] They managed to get free tickets so yyyeeeaahhh~
During the transformer's ride, there was this annoying girl with her boyfriend that would scream for no reason and snuggle with her boyfriend.
So being the 2 retards my sister and i are, we screamed "BILASA" or "BATOOST" when she screamed! ( EYK FOR LIFFEEEE<3)
haiz.. i'll tell you guys more tomorrow~
-loraine the weirdo