Like A Dream
this is me!

Loraine aka wassupitsLO. 14.single.awesome



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Music im into now!

Super Junior's SEXY, FREE AND SINGLE

Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   


buzy, weekly posts instead, SUJU's SEXY,FREE AND SINGLE!-1/7/12

first day of the month~! :) welcome to JULY! 
I've been busy for the WHOLE week so now, instead of daily blogs, every Sunday I'll blog 'bout MA LIFE~ :)
exam's are next week and that's just messed up :(( I HATE EXAMS. LIKE SERIOUSLY. I.AM.GOING.TO.FAIL.
*sigh* but well...
TODAY'S THE RELEASE DATE FOR SEXY,FREE AND SINGLE!
also 5-days till I LOVE YOU by 2NE1! :DDDDDD
*spazz*
ARE YOU READY?!?!?!?!??!?!? :)
oh gosh! Sexy, Free and Single MV is still missing but hell, the song is awesome!
AND PEOPLE! APPLE FINALLY!
we can now OFFICIALLY buy songs from our phone's instead of having to go through some troublesome stuff, i even put my phone under US so as to be able to use iTunes! Now, I can get my albums cheaper! :)
*randomly goes back to topic*
SEXY,FREE AND SINGLE I WANT TO BINGLE~! :D
I'll make a separate blog post for my review on all their songs! :))
see ya~ TEEHEE~ :3
-LORAINE THE WEIRDO SPAZZING ELF