Like A Dream
this is me!

Loraine aka wassupitsLO. 14.single.awesome



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Music im into now!

Super Junior's SEXY, FREE AND SINGLE

Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   


first day of musical, tired - 22/6/12

hello! :]
yesterday was the first night of the musical and it was a SUCCESS!! :D
but i only came home at 12 (midnight) because I live an hour away from the school...
and i went to get a DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER :))
UPSIZED!!!!!!! XDD
yummmm~
haha~ 
i got a lot of injuries on my hands now that i cant use my 2 thumbs...
we were using a heavy duty glue gun and i burned myself (and the only one to do as such) and cut myself with a penknife and and cut from one of the props! ;^;
but im accident prone. LOL. used to it. haha~
23/6/2012, we have 2 performances... the night one being our last performance...
im still very tired cause i only slept at 3 in the morning and i woke up at 8... i hope i dont fall asleep while doing the props. :)
HWAITING~! :))
-loraine the weirdo